We’ve been talking about money this week. Here is an activity to take some time with your son or daughter and write a short term goal for something they may want to spend their money on.
1. Write the price of the good or service you want. This is the amount you must save in order to reach your goal.
2. Do you receive an allowance? How much of your allowance do you think you can save to help you reach your goal?
3. What work can you do to earn income to help you reach your goal?
4. How long do you think it will take you to reach your goal?
5. How much will you have to save each day, week, or month to reach your goal by the date/day you listed in question 4?
6. How do you think you will feel once you reach your goal?
Photo: stock.xchng | User: elvinstar